FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Friday, April 29, 2011

This And That

It's been a super busy week! It started off great by winning two different blog contests that I had entered. I won $100 Walmart gift card from Savings & Stewardship blog and Plasticjungle. I can't wait to get it so I can put it toward a new lawn mower! I also won $50 in dog food coupons through My Pet Savings! I was truly blessed this week. My recent good fortune has motivated me to enter more giveaways and I have found quite a few. I just entered a giveaway on http://www.christianclippers.com/ for Dora’s Bath Time Buildable Playset. I am crossing my fingers on this one!

I finally got my new printer from Cannon yesterday and it is all set up in working order. Yay! I can print coupons again!

Last week I sent Blue Bell a product compliment email and today received 6 $.55 coupons from them. My Bi-Lo will double them, so I will definitely be using them. They mentioned in thier letter that I can write again in 6 months and they will send me more coupons. I will be doing that.

Got 2 free bags of Frito Lay chips for mom and me from the Frito Lay FB page today. I called my 12 year old niece and walked her through ordering her coupon. Her mom will be so proud of her!

I hope to get some followers to this blog soon. I joined the BlogFrog group and hope to get some interest there.

I think it's time to heat up some left over spaghetti and get ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, You are saving lots of money. I joined a forum online, received email I had won 100.00 in random drawing of new members
    I am waiting for check before I share. It looks honest, but never know. I also won 100.00 and 200.00 on 2.00 scratchoff. So maybe our luck is getting better.

    ReplyDelete