FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Publix Savings

I had a pretty good shopping trip with my sister-in-law yesterday. We went into Augusta for the day and began our day of couponing at IHOP with the kids. All 5 of us ate for a total of $5.15, the cost of our 2 coffees, plus tip. We all joined the IHOP Pancake Revolution and received email coupons for free breakfast. We checked in with the manager upon arrival just to make sure that we would not have a problem with us all using our coupons. It was a great meal that we all enjoyed for FREE!

It was a treat for us to shop at Publix, since we don't have one in our town. There were a lot of BOGO items and we checked the web sites http://www.iheartpublix.com and http://www.southernsavers.com for corresponding ad coupons. There were a lot of good printable coupons this week. My total bill was $101.63 and I paid $45.45 for a savings of $56.18. I am happy considering I purchased a few non-sale items we needed that I did not have coupons for.

My sister-in-law is getting into couponing which is great for thier family of 5. She did quite well yesterday, also. I have an agreement with my brother that he will cut my grass if I keep them in the know regarding coupons and freebies. I think I am getting a pretty good deal!

I won the FTD Facebook giveaway a few days ago! I was able to send my grandmother a dozen mixed rose bouquet for FREE. She was so excited to get it yesterday! I guess I will have to keep entering sweepstakes and giveaways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment