FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Monday, April 25, 2011

Frustrating Afternoon

A couple of weeks ago my Dell All In One stopped working. I felt so bad when I did my shopping last week without the benefit of online coupons. They really make a difference in adding to my coupon stockpile. We finally made the trip to nearby Thompson over the weekend and picked up a new Cannon Pixma MP250 printer. I just spent the last couple of hours attempting to install it. After installing and uninstalling the driver a couple of times and exhausting the online help tools, I broke down and called Customer Support. I spoke to Mike who basically walked me through everything I had already done and it was finally determined that I have an equipment malfunction. So, Mike was kind enough to arrange for a new printer to be shipped out to me tomorrow. I just hope it will get here in time to print my coupons for shopping later this week! This new printer needs to start paying for itself!

On a high note, I got my Sample Showcase sample box in the mail today. It included a sample of Secret deodorant, Noni's Biscotti, Wisk, Coffeemate Vanilla creamers, and Sunstar Gum Soft Pics. I look forward to trying out these products and providing my feedback!

The dogs let me sleep in this morning, so I missed out on the Gillette Fusion giveaway on FaceBook. I should not complain though, as it is not often they let me sleep in. 

This evening I plan to participate in a live chat with Frugal Living through Blog Frog from 8 - 9 PM EST. One lucky participant will get a $250 Philosophy gift basket. I love Philosophy and am crossing my fingers for this one! Wish me luck!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment