FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF???

Well it's the end of the week, but Friday does not hold the same reverence it once did. For all of the years that I worked, friday afternoon was sought after all week long. When in my 20's and early 30's it was all about Friday happy hour. Here it is Friday evening and I have no plans but to get caught up on watching my DVR programming. Friday may as well be Tuesday these days. I don't have a set schedule anymore and really nowhere that I have to be. This was something once dreamed about, but now that it is here prematurely, I want nothing more than to go back to work. I guess we don't always really know what we want.

I got a couple of free samples in the mail today. About once a week I sign into a couple of favorite freebies web sites and request any new free samples that are being offered. Hey, it's free and I have the time! Anyways, it's always a nice suprise when you get something free in the mail. One of my favorite samples web sites is http://www.womanfreebies.com/

Unfortunately, I received an email today from http://www.shespeaks.com/ advising that I was not selected for thier latest program for Hormel Complete kids meals. What a bummer, as I was looking forward to passing these on to my nieces. Last month though I got to participate in a Johnsonville Italian Sausage program and received 3 FREE packages of sausage and 5 - $1.50 coupons. I found a great deal at my local Ingles supermarket for $3.00 a package and used a couple of the $1.50 coupons for a great deal. I shared a few coupons with my sister-in-law and her mother. The sausage was delicious! In fact, I used some this evening to make spaghetti. 

I guess it's time to start watching my shows. More to come....          

No comments:

Post a Comment