FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

He is Risen! Happy Easter to all. I had a lovely Easter get together with my family over the weekend! Although, now that my son is grown I do miss the days of Easter baskets and egg hunts. Our children grow up much too fast.

Earlier this week I took the time to send out a couple of emails to restaurants that I have recently had a poor service experience with. I was surprised by the quick response I got from KFC. They sent me a letter of apology, an assurance that the general manager was made aware of the problem, and a $5.00 gift certificate. Kudos to KFC for thier excellent customer service!

On Friday I took my Bichon Frise Winston in for much needed grooming. The groomer buzzed him but left his head a little too poofy. He looks like a bobble head dog! It is hard to look at him without laughing!

I visited the Kraft First Taste web site a couple of days ago and received an offer for a FREE bag of Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese With A Touch of Philly. Can't wait to try it!

I am going through a little withdrawal today. Since it is a holiday, there are no coupon inserts. :(

Good Night All and God Bless!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment