FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Internet Overload

I have been scouring the internet for several days searching for couponing, frugal living and free sample web sites. It is amazing how saturated these areas of interest have become. There have been some winners and also a lot of losers. My new twitter account has been a great source for finding freebies and deals.
This week I have "liked" a few Facebook pages in these areas of interest and look forward to finding more quality bloggers.

 I tried out a couple of the survey web sites, the ones that reward you with points that are exchangeable for cash or prizes. I cannot say that I am very impressed with what I have found. When you compare time spent with the reward offers, it just isn't worth it.

Yesterday, I ordered my PG&E sample box for this quarter and look forward to getting it in the mail. By checking a few favorite sites daily, I have been able to order new free samples just about each day. Even if it is not something I will use, I can always find someone who can. 

My weekend trip to the grocery store was pretty good. I spent $61 for $108 worth of groceries. Matching up coupons with the advertised sales paid off pretty good. I shopped at Bi-Lo and they had a lot of BOGO items. They also double coupons up to $.60.

I will continue to search what is out there on the web and share my favorite finds with you real soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment