FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Introduction

My name is Angela. I moved from Florida to Gibson, GA in September of 2010. This is my first experience with blogging. Since I left work last year on disability and have so much free time available to me, I find myself getting involved in a lot of new things. My life is filled with loving and supportive family, a wonderful 24 year old son and my gracious and awesome God! This blog will be dedicated to sharing tidbits about my life here in Gibson and my newfound passion for couponing and saving money which really has been a result of necessity. I have interests in baking, cake decorating, paranormal romance novels, martial arts movies, murder mystery (books, television & movies), knitting and scrapbooking. I have two adorable dogs, a Bichon Frise named Winston and another beautiful rescue dog named Lilly. I will try to keep my posts interesting and informative. Take care for now and nice meeting you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment