FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All You Reality Checker

I recently signed up to be an All You Reality Checker. If you are not familiar with All You, it is a monthly print magazine that is loaded with coupons. As a Reality Checker I have been contacted on several occasions to give my feedback or opinion on different topics.

A few days ago, I unexpectedly received a package in the mail from All You. It included a large 80 count package of Sani-Surface Disinfecting Wipes and a note that All You will be contacting me soon for my feedback.

I have to say that this is a great product and I cannot wait to give my feedback! The wipes are generous in size at 8.2 x 9.8 inches and they are very durable. They have a pleasant odor and work great for cleaning and sanitizing a multitude of different surfaces. The packaging is also Eco-Friendly which is all the better. I will definitely be looking for these in the store when my free pack runs out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment