FAMILY DEALS COOL PRODUCTS COUPONS FREEBIES

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party

Last week I was lucky enough to throw a House Party for the new Velveeta Cheesy Skillets! House Party and Velveeta provided the food and party favors. They made it so easy for me to host a great party!

I was very impressed with the Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Meals. The meals come with the noodles, cheesy sauce packet & seasonings. All you have to do is add the meat. They could not be any easier to prepare. We tried several varieties at my party and they were all delicious. I know that the kids most enjoyed the Nacho Supreme. My mom and I preferred the Zesty BBQ Chicken.

I posted pictures from our party that you can check out on My Cheesy Skillets House Party Page!

Sign up for a chance to host your own House Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment